Peanut Butter Toxic for Dogs? PetsOnBoard.com

Peanut Butter Toxic for Dogs?ATTENTION: It has been brought to our attention that several brands of peanut butter and other nut butters are beginning to substitute sugar with a sweetener called Xylitol.
Xylitol is extremely toxic to dogs in very small doses. Ingestion can cause rapid hypoglycemia (a dangerous drop in blood sugar level) and can cause extensive damage to liver cells, both conditions are potentially fatal.
Please check your peanut butter labels for Xylitol, if it is on the ingredients list ensure your dog does not consume the product.
Please SHARE this post for awareness. PetsOnBoard.com

Source: Facebook

(Visited 235 times, 1 visits today)